Tuscany Simple Bruschetta
Simply bread, garlic, and good quality olive oil. Can it get any simpler?
- 1 loaf of rustic Italian bread, cut into 1/2 in. slices or french baguette
- 1-2 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 2-4 tbsp good quality olive oil, extra virgin
- maldon salt flakes for seasoning
- balsamic vingerette optional
Preheat grill, turn oven on to broil, or toast the bread until golden brown. Rub the garlic flat side down onto the bread. Drizzle olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and finish with a little balsamic if desired.
- Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette on half for variety.
- Sprinkle with dried herbs such as rosemary, thyme, oregano.
- Serve with a thin slice of parmesan.